Club run tonight. In fact I could re blog Monday’s post, but that would be plagiarising my own plagiarism and I thinking that might be cheating. There was more long wet grass, more stinging nettles (1000 Lilliputians are as I type are banging pins in to my legs and I am trying hard to ignore them, grrrrrrrr) lots of slippy tracks, mud stiles, wooden bridges and rocky tracks.
All of this rough terrain made easier by my new four by four trainers.
- 6 mile bike ride at lunch time in the sun
- 5 mile club run in the rain
- Much banging on keyboard
- Scratching of leg-about to start
- There was an old gal who ran.
- Who needed to follow a plan
- Surfing the net
- She found the best bet
- Oh dear lots she will sweat