- Is it when you get a PB
- Is it the lovely achy tired feeling
- Is it the guilt free cake consumption
- Is it the new bling or tshirt
- Is it post run healthy glow
- Is it the sense of achievement
- Is it the popping of blisters
While all of the above are great, for me (especially this week) it has been the soaking and subsequent removal of my dodgy toe nail. Unfortunately the nail underneath is not quite “cooked” and I am left with something that could be hired out to scare small children at Halloween but I’m cool with that. At least now I can put jeans/socks/trainers on without wincing. Yep for me it’s the best thing.
Lol! All of the above apart from popping the blisters!
Granted that’s probably more ewwww
Beer! An ice cold beer!
Trust you x
Ouch Shaz! sounds painful to the extreme x