A lot has gone on since I last wrote, after the half Hartland Hartbreaker, the dilemma is, what do I write about?
- Should I tell you about my trip to the doctors in regards to my ribs and the subsequent diagnosis that despite my fears no breakage had occurred, she sent me on my way with a prescription for painkillers and the good news that running was ok! As long as it wasn’t silly distances (as if!)
- Or I could write about my trip East which incorporated among other things a new parkrun venue, that featured a hill (of sorts), sand, two laps and a parking fee of £3.00.
- The post could centre around my Achilles that both decided to play up this week. WHY?
- Then there was the 10 mile run that turned in to 5 miles, as it was truly awful, I am hoping it was due to the humidity that morning, but who knows?
- I know you would love to hear about my parkrun today at Seaton where I took yet another tumble, (which just goes to show that I need to not have a G&T with my porridge)
Instead I will get it simple and just let you admire the Bluebells captured on a sunny lunch time run. Again its hard to decide what to include, so have them all! Only wish I could send the smell your way also.