- Saturday parkrun
- Sunday 10 mile run on the coastal path turned in to 12, (I’ve been know to take the wrong turning in a toilet and end up in the stores cupboard, so yes it is possible to get lost on a route I’ve done many times)
- Monday interval session with Fred
- Tuesday metafit
- Wednesday club run, featuring speed loops (I use the term loosely)
- Thursday’s run was 8 miles on the lanes, in minus temperatures, and fog featuring several Bambi moments. Thursday night saw me late night Christmas shopping.
By the end of the night
- My back hurt
- The Achilles were moaning
- The left knee creaking
- My shoulders were sore
- And my eyelashes hurt, seriously this is possible
The plan for the weekend was parkrun and then long run. This has been now beenamended and will now consist gingerbread making and wine drinking!