- The inability to think of anything else except, marathon, running, marathon, running and so on
- Constant butterflies in my stomach
- Reading everything on pacing/tapering/nerves
- Every twinge is major, oh my ankle is stiff, ouch my back etc
- The fear of falling over, so much so that there will be no Killerton parkrun for me tomorrow, a safe flat one instead
- Panic, about losing things, where is the registration form?
- Constant research on the web of all things marathony
- The desire to carb load
Yes this case of Maranoia is serious but I am hoping not terminal.