Hello, new, slightly larger yellow bug.
Juneathon Activities Day 7
- 10 miles run, round the Devon lanes, on the most beautiful morning, one where I was very grateful for the life I have, feeling very lucky to live and run in such a fantastic place.
- Fluffy bunnies spotting on said run – too many to count
- Headless bunnies I tried not to see – 1 sadly
- Plank 45 seconds
- Squats – 60.
- Miles driven in new larger yellow bug 108
- Hours spent in the sun at an athletic track 6
- Hours spent watching them fill the steeplechase water jump with water – 6
- Cheering of Madam round the 800m and 200m
- Cheering of friends and teammates in their events – too many to count
What a lovely Sunday. Shame it is followed by M_____!