Half term is a near an end which is sad. This week we have managed a nice balance of activities and non activities. Quite often the week can be spent tearing from one thing to another and when I go back to work I am in need of a rest and another week off to catch up with the domestic duties.
We had a lovely day with my Essex running buddy and her son CT (Madam went to Primary School with him and they forged a friendship in Breakfast and After School Club as both had working mothers!) It was great to catch up, such a shame I’m not running still as I would have loved to introduce her to some proper hills! Instead we hired some really dodgy bikes and went for a cycle on the Exe Estuary Trail. Ice cream consumed in Exmouth followed by a large pub lunch and then a really slow ride back to the car in to biting wind! The weather was amazing really, we even sat outside for lunch, not often you can say that in February. Here are some pics for you
Its been a productive week, giving me a great sense of achievement
- New mobile phone acquired, old one transferred to Madam. Both kept our same numbers, both have everything we had on our old phones, this has led me to declare myself a technological genius, as was all done and dusted in 24 hours with no glitches. It could be that Apple make things easy but I am leaning more to the fact that indeed I am a genius.
- Hall ceiling painted. Yes, I have found something duller (I would say
boringbut that is a banned word in this house) than the exercise bike.
- Another heart sewn for my bed quilt
- Madam had a haircut
- Passport forms acquired
- Daily core and arm exercises
- Too many miles on the exercise bike
My to do list is almost DONE. Got to love a to do list, even more so a nearly completed one.
On the downside, still not running, less said the better on how I feel about that!