or alternatively entitled – I know its Janathon because (Janaury/Janathon they are the same thing aren’t they?)
- My legs ache
- The kit washing is done daily
- I find myself struggling in to a damp sports bra (ewwww)
- I check the weather forecast frequently
- The porch stinks of wet trainers
- I am hungry, morning, noon and night
- The Hallway radiator has two pairs of trainers drying on it permanently (as well as those in porch-yes I have that many trainers)
- Its the only month in the year where I need more kit, the other 11 months I just think I need more kit
- I have less time for cooking, cleaning and general housework (this is good!)
- My eyes hurt from reading all those Janathon blogs daily
Yes that’s how I know we are in the first month of the year!
Todays run was 2 miles on the road wading through the puddles, then1 mile through the farmer’s field where I tripped felt myself falling shouted “F***’ but managed to upright myself, where upon I said out loud ‘god save Shaz’. It would have been a messy trip!
Tonight I read my book whilst Madam did training – 400m run plus 100m jog times 4 and then repeat 3 times. not sure how it was for her, but felt good for me!
Todays chocolate is the Almond Ripple – reminds me of the water flowing down the Devon lanes this morning.
Overheard at running club tonight
Child – Can I have sweets please?
Father – No you don’t have sweets after running.
Mmmmmm pretty sure this Dad does not know what he is talking about!