With my holiday starting (the away bit) next week, it was time for some panic miles this week, panicking as half and full marathon looming fast and running in Cornwall is going to be tricky due to the hills and timing.
- Sunday:- 16 miles in the rain
- Monday:- 6 miles with running club
- Wednesday:- 3 mile club handicap when I beat last months time by approx. 40 seconds- results not yet in
- Thursday:- 18 miles on the Exe Estuary trail in perfect weather and dare I say it went quite well
- Saturday:- Killerton parkrun with a PB of 2 seconds with 43 miles in my legs I will take that-thank you. (Nice of the young lad at 2 miles to check I was okay, I guess my breathing was bad! Must have scared him!)
Madam’s running was impressive this week
- Monday:- Club run with her old Mum with an impressive elevation profile which looked like this
- Tuesday:- Training run with her friend and her Dad- 4 miles
- Wednesday:- Club handicap where she beat me and possibly came in sub 25 minutes, a 5k PB for her
- Thursday:- Athletic club training session, sprint starts and a lap of the newly surfaced track, the one Jo Pavey will now be able to train on.
- Saturday:- Killerton parkrun, a years PB beating her last weeks time by 27 seconds and coming an impressive 15 th female. Shy of a PB by 9 seconds
This blog has been bought to you by a tired Shaz, Mother to a weary Madam. 46 miles for me, 16 and a bit for her. Tomorrow we will be mostly NOT running.
Wow! Great running, Shaz! Two Long runs this week too!Were those the 5 am ones?
Only one RH the other at the more decent time of. 7 am. I must be slacking !
Wow!!!! That’s a lot of running! You rock. I am impressed with how far you have been going in one week. Two really long runs. Keep up the great work!
That is awesome milage. No wonder you are tired Shaz and very impressive elevation! Have a wonderful holiday.
bl**dy hell! I am in awe!!! 🙂 have a faaaaabulous holiday! xxx
sooooo many miles!
OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!! you are a running goddess