I finished work last Tuesday till September, I know, feel free to hate me, I love my summers off. Thursday middle madam arrived, two hours after my brother in law and his wife. That’s the problem with living in a holiday destination, everyone wants to come for a visit.
There followed 4 busy days and as the weather was great 4 beach days.
Don’t worry I have still been running
- 16 miles the morning the relatives arrived in heat, very much a long slow run
- No parkrun, sadly
- Race for Life with Madam where we both managed our fastest time and her young legs got her round faster than me.
- 1 mile interval sessions – why is it I can run 16 miles and my legs are fine, do 1 mile of intervals and walking is tricky!?
- Club pub run 5.5 miles, love this social event, running, food and chat what could be better?
- Half marathon yesterday morning before Madam got up.
Thanks to Unsporty, for asking how I was and reminding me that I should be blogging! Apologies for the lack of blogs of late but you see this being off work, is just too hectic! But with two runs planned over the weekend you might just be lucky enough to get three blogs in three days – apologies
Oh, enjoy your time off. Hope our super weather holds for all of August!
Oh me too RH but normal service returned today!
Wow you have been busy! Love the summery beach photos. I hope you have a wonderful summer break 🙂 And some awesome training too! 🙂 I just miss you when I don’t see you popping up in my reader 🙂
Enjoy your summer!
Those pics are awesome!