The last day is tomorrow and although I am almost there I am faltering somewhat today, will I fall almost at the end? Some might say my Juneathon activities for today have a tenuous link to exercise, I will try to put my forward my case as to why they should count but you dear reader be the judge and jury as to whether I have met the criteria for June with todays ventures.
- Four hour drive home-ok so I wasn’t driving BUT I did manage to stay awake for the whole journey which is unheard of when I am the passenger and usually a struggle when I am the driver.
- Panic map reading when it was rumoured the road was closed-elevation of heart rate when it was discovered that the page I needed was damaged, over 100 pages in the map book but the page I needed and the road I needed was torn!
- Stripping of bed as cat was sick on it whilst we were away and considering I washed it the day we went away this was not pleasing and washing the bedding twice in four days is not a usual occurrence so must count for Juneathon
- Within an hour, I was unpacked, changed, showered, washing in and heading to club BBQ- domestic intervals for sure
- Club BBQ-with running link, much talk of running, hills, woodland relay AND consumption of food. I sat next to someone who had run 34 miles that morning surely this closeness to hardcoreness is Juneathon at its finest
- Mad dash to bring in the washing when it started to pour.
Tenuous maybe but that’s all you are going to get. Tomorrow I might run!