My last Janathon run was 5 miles in the dry, across the fields in the mud, can’t think of a better way to start a day and end a month or running.
An uneventful run, except for getting stopped by the train on the way out and on the way back! I saw many dogs and their walkers including an Irish wolfhound the size of a small horse. All very well for the owner to say it was friendly but I always think of The Hound of the Baskervilles when I see one, so gave it a wide berth. I did find this stone that looks like a potato!
Janathon has seen me run every day, with the shortest run being 3 miles and the longest 12 miles. I gained a Janathon mileage PB of 160 miles and logged and blogged everyday.
In February, I am looking forward to
- doing less washing
- being dry
- having dry trainers
- not blogging every day
- not running
- watching Birds of a Feather and Benidorm without blogging at the same time
- buying new trainers
- the permanently damp towel from showering so much
- not waking up thinking when, where shall I run today
I shall miss
- running every day
- the drying trainers on the radiator
- reading so many great blogs
- thinking of what to write every day (ok that’s a lie)
- taking photos of doors and windows (I might still do this though)
This has by far been my favourite ‘athon to date, met some new bloggers, hooked back up with some old athoners, it has been fun. Thanks for stopping by. See you in June when I won’t be running everyday, but hopefully will be deep in to marathon training.