or to clarify Dear Hubby and Madam,
- When the loo roll is getting low, please grab a new one and place in bathroom.
- Put shoes on shoe rack, this way I won’t all over them.
- When the sugar runs out replenish it.
- Crips near the end? Put on shopping list.
- Made a cup of tea? Place spoon in dishwasher your back will cope with bending.
- Drank a cup of tea? Place cup in dishwasher, your back will bend-honest, it is made to do so.
- Bread down to its last slice?-Walk to freezer, it’s not far and get a new loaf out.
- Butter run out? Put on shopping list to save me doing crystal ball shopping.
- Dishwasher finished-empty it, that means take out clean dishes and put away.
- Taken last piece of fruit from fruit bowl? Look in the fridge there maybe more you can take out, this means I will able to eat the fruit, my teeth won’t cope with cold fruit.
- Is the peanut butter, jam, chocolate spread finished? Then throw it out before starting a new one.
- Finished the cereal? Throw the packet away, it is radical approach I know, but it is what we do!
- Bread mouldy? Please place in the bin unless you need it for a scientific experiment.
- Coming home on a Wednesday? Please return bins to front of house, don’t ‘walk on by’ they can’t make the way themselves.
- Don’t come in from being outside and use the litter tray (ok this one is for Oscar)
Ok vent over and I feel better, not that anything will change you understand.
My run was at lunch time in the SUN. I tried to do Chrissie Wellington’s Run Faster Audio Fuel something I have done many times before, admittedly not for a while. Oh it did not go well. My legs you see were back at home in the rocking chair in front of the computer and my running brain was keeping them company. At two miles I told Chrissie exactly where to go and pressed stop. I continued for 1/2 a mile and then I WALKED 1/2 a mile home. Not a happy camper. Legs and brain were reprimanded on return home, am hoping for a better performance tomorrow!