- 5 Mile run, 6 stiles, 6 kissing gates=no land records broken
- Walk with Oldies and Madam from Branscombe to beer where wrinklies spent their honeymoon 50+ years ago (they were married an awful long long while before I came along, my much older brother being born first-in case your were wondering!) We met an escaped sheep, making the most of its freedom until a dog came the other way.
It was a hard walk and Madam sought a seat where ever she could..
Think the view is better without her though!
- Ottery St Mary, Otter Nurseries followed by Sidmouth where hubby and Madam sought a seat wherever they could
- Parkrun at Killerton
- PB times two. happy Shaz and Madam both knocking 30 seconds off their time
- After cake and a drink we explored Killerton and the Bear Hut
that housed a black bear brought back from Canada in 1860!
- This afternoon we went to Lyme Regis not in search of dinosaurs (we took them with us), just for a walk. We all sought a seat to watch life go by, no sign of the French Lieutenant’s Woman anywhere though.
The Lifeboat went out while we were there
This last picture has the oldies in it! Spot the Oldies!