On this mornings run I once again thought how lucky I am. These are the reasons why…
- I can run
- I like to run (most days)
- My family don’t mind (much) that I fall out of bed at 6 am on a Sunday and then out the door to catch the best time of the day
- The morning was beautiful
- I get to run in scenery like this
- I get to see cows usually before I smell them
- I can stop to smell this which is better than the above
- I saw not another human being, just rabbits and cows
- The only noise was the crows and as long as I did not think about Alfred Hitchcock movies I was fine
- I ran over the River Otter pausing to appreciate its beauty
- Lucky that after VLM the poor old body, toes, legs can still manage 9 miles without too much complaining.
- On arrival at home I discovered how really lucky I was, with the evidence on my sleeve left by a low flying bird!
Off to purchase a lottery ticket.