With my fortnight off work fast coming to an end, I thought it best to tackle one of those jobs I have been meaning do during the two weeks and that was the dreaded sorting out of the wardrobe.
- One sports bra never seen in Devon, infact I thought it was left in Essex
- Running capris I forgot I had
- An earring thats partner I threw out last month!
- One running sock bought this week and lost within 12 hours of arriving home
- A Kelly Holmes running top I bought in the hope it had magical powers
- A pillow case ironed yesterday and then vaporised
- Overnight bag-needed for next week
- A bag full or London Marathon Souvenirs from 05 and 07 that will make it in to a scrapbook one day (an hour lost looking through this!) more on this in future blog.
- Clothes no longer needed moved to a charity bag
- A sweatshirt with a paint stain perfect to keep me warm next Sunday pre the start
- Paperwork needing to be filed
- Two wigs that need to go in the loft (don’t ask)
All this was after Killerton parkrun, back at its home and slightly less hilly course where I managed to beat madam and both of us got a PB. (Official results not in yet)
So yes a successful day all round.