- It might be autumn but winter has arrived
- There is running in the rain and running in the rain two different things, one being rain other being torrential downpour
- When I tell madam the rain wont hurt her I am deceiving her-it can
- Steeplechase is something I will never take up as cold wet frozen toes are hard to run with
- Run on the side of the path furthest from the road or risk a freezing cold shower which each passing car
- Reading ‘Women’s Marathon Training Guide’ should count as miles run
- There are some times when you should just not run even if you are training for VLM and yesterday was one of them
- If I had waited half an hour it would have been a different totally!