8 days ago I did the Southend Park run. Thats 8 days to forget what it was like and 8 days since Flo and Louise did their report. This means that I have to come up with something that they did not mention or risk another repeat broadcast like the BBC. Here goes—
- This was to be my second park run and my local one although still 45 mins away
- I got lost round the Garrison and almost gained access to a no access area or I would have had I obeyed Mr Sat Nav
- For the whole 3 and a bit miles I needed the loo and then as soon as I finished the feeling went especially when faced with the dreaded PUBLIC LOOS.
- The course was 3 laps and not as bad as I thought it might be lots of dog walkers around
- Flo states I paced her round so in The Greer Dictionary the definition of Pacing is – to run alongside, chatting incessantly until you realise you are not getting a response then shutup
- There was a hill (slope)
- At the end some lovely Parkrunner had brought Peanut Snicker Muffins, the lovely Louise shared hers-not me I inhaled it within seconds-YUM
- Lovely to see Louise and Carla again its been 18 months since our first Parkrun together at Finsbury Park – where has the time gone?