would this count as Juneathon exercise!
- Baking a Raspberry Custard cake
- Climbing in to the loft to get big madam’s summer clothes down
- Going to Hobbycraft choosing the ribbon I needed taking it to the till to be told ‘you can’t buy that by the metre’ then having to go back upstairs (stomping obviously) to get the ribbon you could buy by the metre.
- Making umteen cups of teas and coffees at my friends Strawberry Tea (she can’t as has broken her foot)
- Eating cake (one small piece of fudge cake, one small piece of coffee walnut cake, one small piece of brownie)
- Drinking tea
- Looking at the step machine also rescued from loft
The stair stomping was almost a winner but in the end after serving dinner to the hungry masses at home I pounded the streets for 5 miles.