- Sunday-I took my reluctant tired sore legs for a run, limping slightly due to sore toes
- Monday-I brought Mr Garmin back to life by washing him, can only assume his buttons were clogged by sweat-nice!
- Tuesday-One of my toes went ‘Gothic’ so must now purchase black nail polish so can have matching toes.
- Wednesday-Went to local proper running shop to purchase new trainers, the assistant assured me that what I was after was not available anywhere in the country unless I went on-line. Was amazed that she recommended I shop elsewhere without offering me an alternative trainer. I took her advice and went to sport direct where I tried on all mens and ladies Asics that they had in stock before purchasing a larger pair than I have been using.
- Thursday-warm weather coupled with sitting all day at work followed by 2 hours at Madams school play, caused water retention in my legs and ankles (I call this my old woman condition) and on ‘googling’ it discovered to relieve it I should exercise!
- Friday-I entered VLM 2013
Yep its been a funny old week.