- Good news-hubby is away this week
- Bad news-training impossible as no-one home for madam
- Good news-no dinners to cook
- Bad news-ready meals for dinner
- Good news-can run Tuesday when madam at swimming
- Bad news-parent teacher interview instead of swimming so no running
- Good news-Madam is doing well at school
- Bad news-Can’t seem to shake this cold
- Good news-no snoring
- Bad news-terrible nights sleep due to raging sore throat
- Good news-no running till Thursday am
- Bad news-no running till Thursday am
Five runs to fit in over 4 days– anyone any ideas on how this can be done and have me still able to walk on Monday then I would really appreciate it!
I have been running since 2004 when I decided to do the Race for Life, as a close friend was terminally ill with cancer. Following that I did a couple of 10km at Leeds castle and Sandringham. Then in 2005 ran my first London marathon, then another in 2007 in blistering temperatures. I have entered the London marathon every year since but have been rejected, am now find maintaining my fitness & motivation hard, so when the email came through about Janathon I thought why not! Am hoping this helps with fitness, motivation and weight loss!! Wish me luck!
This entry was posted in Milton Keynes Marathon
and tagged bad news
, good news
. Bookmark the permalink
OMG 5 in 4 days?? Good luck with that!!
The bad news seems to outweigh the good news. Hope your throat is better and you managed some running, if not your five in four.