- Monday mornings run was postponed due to treacherous conditions under foot.
- Tuesday morning I managed a 6 mile run without falling over
- Wednesday mornings run was postponed due to temperatures of minus 5 and hubby was concerned I would come back looking like this:-
- Wednesday night run was 3 miles on the treadmill-oh the boredom especially as I had forgotten my Ipod, how people train for a marathon solely on one of these is beyond me.
- Thursday mornings run was hill sessions. The training plan required 8 hills of 2 minutes up and down which should have bought it to a total of 4 miles, mine however came to 3 miles so assume from this that I was very slow but actually was pleased with my average pace.
Am hoping to manage last two sessions this week but am worried about snow forecast again for Saturday!