My original list goes as follows:-
- Gets it out-of-the-way
- Few traffic/dog walkers/runners/cyclists about to get in the way
- Gets it done before procrastination sets in
- Nothing can crop up to cause me not to run (except maybe for a bad nights sleep)
- Does not encroach on family (they are too busy sleeping)
After this morning I can now add
- Can run with capris in side out and on discovery of this am not mortified at all as am sure no-one noticed due to the fact the world was asleep except for me.
The dreaded plan called for 1 m jog, 2 miles in 16 minutes (must be a typo surely?) 1 mile jog.
The dreaded run resembled this:- 1 mile jog, 2 miles 18 minutes (wow) collapse gasping for breath on someones wall, 1 mile stagger/walk home.
Tomorrows run looks complicated and may have to run in km! Wonder if that will make me faster?