I LOVE poppies and most days cycle or run by a good selection, I don’t think in previous years that they have been this good or varied. Thought I’d share them with you before they are gone.
Aren’t they great? Now before you all think I have lost the plot and forgotten that this is meant to be a running blog not a horticultural one here is todays activities
- 7:45 Cycle madam for school for dance
- 7:55Cycle home for porridge
- 8:30 Cycle back to school with madam’s lunch (first day of term it is traditional to forget something, PE kit which is what is usually left behind can be done without, lunch not so!)
- 8:35 Cycle to work
- 16:00 Cycled back to school to collect madam from Netball (seat wet due to rain and wore rain coat circa 2006 London marathon just in case it rained -it did not so arrived at school resembling and feeling like a roast in its bag chicken
- 16:20 Cycled home
- 19:45 Ran 9 miles in just over 1.5 hours-listened to Marathon Talk and the Park Run special. Very interesting , spent my time thinking of Abradypus and her Park run challenge, I wonder is she knows there is one in Denmark?!