Hubby was busy today so that left me with madam and unable to run till late, but I did learn alot through the course of the day and run. Let me share my new found knowledge:-
- When you hoover and your house ends up smelling like BBQ its time to clean the filters.
- Putting sprinkles in cake mix and making cupcakes with it makes a lovely looking cake when you bite in to it.
- When engrossed in book in the park under a tree, beware of silent approaching madam she will scare the **** out of you with the word “Mum”
- Running later in the day is good too
- Running after sweet ‘n’ sour chicken probably not so good as repeats
- Dog walkers NEVER move out-of-the-way what ever the time of day
- My shadow is fab after 7 pm long, thin and elegant
- Running at night makes me feel old not just because I am or because I’m knackered after 7.30 but because you see all the club goers making their way in to town “no love that is a BLOUSE not a DRESS” and “Shorts despite their name should atleast cover your bum“, quite proud that I managed to pass by without making a comment or whipping my vest off to cover their exposed flesh up.
- Running at night means rewarding myself with cup cake and diet coke is normal at 6 am this would be weird and ever so slightly gross
Totals 9 miles ran, very small bike ride to park, 10 minutes sunbathing, 40 minutes under a tree reading scary, gripping book