Today the new rabbit hutch arrived, in flat pack form!
Madam had a friend to play so I was free to be Bob the builder to put it together. The instructions were the typical flat pack variety, numbers and pictures and NO words.
Bugger I do like the written word that says fix A to B using C. Oh well not to be put off I unpacked the parts and set to.
The run went together quite easily:-
Then on to the more difficult part the Hutch-gulp. this was not as bad as anticipated once I worked out a part was damaged in transit, once I fixed this all went smoothly. End product:-
Was so pleased with myself, old hutch taken apart and in the bin, rabbits safely in their new home. I did get hot and sweaty, the heart rate increased at times so will count that as my exercise today!