Whilst madam was at footie training I did my bupa training plan 5mile and listened to last years after London’s 26.2 miles Marathon Talk podcast. I like to call it retro rather than behind the times! Run uneventful but warm.
Week one of my holidays is done, why oh why do working weeks not go as quickly?
Have managed to be quite productive although the to do list on the notice board seems to be like Mary Poppins bag and is not getting any shorter as keep adding to it so now looks like this:-
- Buy new rabbit hutch (on its way but can’t cross off till in place with rabbits inside)
Clean windows Clean oven (oh joy!)(as suspected a grotty job)
- Get madam to write thank you letters (nearly there)
Take down Christmas lights Make a birthday card for someone special to me who is 80 soon(posted too!) Scrub hall floor Make Easter cupcakes(see proof below)
- Get summer clothes out of loft (more ladder climbing)
Tidy garden Paint bench(did shed too!)
- Clear out airing cupboard
- Go to cake decorating shop
- Clean car in and out
- Order Olympic tickets
- Clear out shed
Then there is the list of activities planned to do with madam
Take friends to cinema as birthday treat Horse riding Trip to shopping centre to spend her birthday money
- Visit to see sister
- Dentist appointment
Lunch with Godmother
- Friend over for day who can’t go to cinema
- Go and see Grandparents
- Visit local stables when get the call that the new foal has arrived
Must add this to, to do list:- complete list before adding more!
Suffering big time with Marathon envy this year, so am getting up early tomorrow to do a half marathon, there by earning my place on the couch in front of BCC 1 for the rest of the day!