Great news just scored 9/10 on a marathon quiz that real buzz sent me. Not being very academic this is a good result. This could mean any number of things.
- My teachers and employers past and present are all wrong and I do have a high IQ after all.
- My 2 London marathons have taught me a lot
- I have listened to way too many ‘Marathon Talk’ podcasts
- I have read too much about the subject.
- I am truly a sad person who needs to stop being so OCD about this running malarkey
Personally I think it must be option number One!
Now if only they would let me run the London Marathon one more time maybe this would cure me of this obsession with the 26.2 miles. Until then I will be content (sort of) to sit on my couch on Sunday watching the run, with a tissue clenched in my fist to wipe away the tears that flow the minute they play that theme tune!
Good luck to all the lucky (!) ones who will participate on Sunday.