I get the distinct impression from comments left that a majority of you think my sanity should be in question for running at 5 a.m. So today I will try to convince you
lazy lay in bedders that this is indeed the best time to run.
- No traffic to wait for before crossing roads
- No cyclists on the path
- No doggy walkers to avoid
- No one you know will see you out running as they are all in bed
- The birds singing is the only noise:-cant run with Ipod as not safe
- Feel smug all day as my exercise done
- No opportunity to delay run by thinking of feeble excuse (believe me I can think of them during the course of a day) just get up and go
- This morning I went out in the dark and returned in the semi-light
- Next week I will see the sun rise
So come on you lay in bedders set your alarms and give it ago, its the best!
(Ran 4 miles this morning, slow but feel legs tired after having to walk home from work yesterday as puncture on bike!)