No this is not due to a body transformation thanks to Janathon, (in my dreams) but due to my prang on Friday afternoon. Now everyone wants me, or should I say my business.
- His insurance company wants to fix the car
- The at fault driver wants to fix my car
- The body shop I took it to for a quote want to fix my car
- My insurance company wants to fix my car
Me? I just want the car fixed with minimal hassle but feel that particular miracle wont be happening any time soon!
Monday night is traditionally a rest/short run day for me as I usually run long on a Sunday, even though I only did 7.8 miles yesterday decided that I could not mess with tradition, it’s a great excuse so will stick with it. So whilst madam was at swimming I ran a very easy 1 mile without the bionic knee. Knee fine but was wobbling about a bit, apparently that is the fluid due to the swelling. This gem of information came from hubby along with the “don’t look at me for sympathy” statement!
It has just occurred to me there is a pattern to my running and it has to do with my youngest
- I run when she’s swimming
- I run when she’s asleep
- I run when she’s at football training
- I run when she’s at riding lessons
Who told me running was cheap and all you needed was a pair of trainers? They obviously did not have a ‘madam’ in their household.