Huge thanks to all Janathoners who gave me excellent advise re cutting and stuffing a Pitta bread, am happy to report that it was successful as the photo clearly shows> I know its well stuffed and no I had no problem getting my mouth around it and boy was it delicious.
Time for a little reflection on day 10 of Janathon and how it has enhanced my life so far.
- Am fitter
- Hopefully slimmer – more on that tomorrow
- Feel healthier
- More motivated
- Successfully set up my first blog and managed to post every day so far
- Learnt how to slice a Pitta thanks to Janathoners this life puzzler was solved
- Learnt to compare oneself with others is ‘odious’ thanks to Athena, love this.
- Now know how many miles need to be run to negate the effect of eating a Ferrero Rocher thanks to travellinghopefully
- Not many people run in the dark in my area
- Everyone runs on a Sunny Sunday morning
- I’ve made my daughter’s favourites on her Ipod
- Now know squirrels are planning on taking over the world
This morning did not start too well darling hubby and I had a short meaningless conversation that was to set the tone for my morning
Me :-“There is this new treatment pepole are having for their feet where they get fish to eat off the dead skin from them, boy if I did that the fish would be the size of whales by the time it they were done”
Darling hubby “No darling they would need to be piranhas” Nice!
I would have preferred “oh dear your feet are not all that bad from the running, not really like old shoe leather,” oh well cant have it all and dont worry fortnightflo I told him where to go today-WORK!
Headed out to school to get half way there and someone forgot their homework, clearly this was my fault, so home again and then out again. No speed limits broken – honest – more on that tomorrow too.
Rest of the day ok and managed to run 2 miles this afternoon in under 10 minute mile pace which was quite pleasing after the 10 miler yesterday.
One third pretty much done. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee